Ingersoll, ON – February 17, 2015
Ingersoll Axles is excited to announce its latest in advancement suspension technology with the addition of the industry’s first fully integrated Underslung Suspension to its product line. The versatile Underslung Suspension is perfect for improved performance in Drop Decks, Low Boys, and Specialty Vans & AutoHaulers.
The new Underslung Suspension is designed to be fully compatible with all brands and sizes of disc brakes and with all sizes of drum brakes.
The fully wrapped and integrated design provides 100% Disc Brake Compatibility and a Zero Maintenance axle connection.
Check out our new Underslung video for more information!
Features of Ingersoll Axles’ Underslung Suspension include:
- Low Ride Height and Heavy Haul Applications; such as Drop Deck, Step Deck, Lowboy, Gooseneck & many more
- Industry standard components
- Commonality of parts through ISS Models
- Capacity: 25,000 lbs
- Available ride heights – 6.5” to 10”
- Compatible with all sizes of Disc Brakes – 17.5”, 19.5”, 22.5”
- Compatible with all sizes of Drum Brakes– 16.5”x7” and 12.25”x7.5”
- Compatible with both drum and disc self-steer axles
- Fully integrated axle connection
- No U-bolts translates to lower maintenance costs!
- Fully compatible with Ingersoll Axles’ Drum & Disc Brake SSA
“The Underslung Suspension is another example of how customers drive innovation at Ingersoll Axles. We listen to our customers’ needs and monitor the industry in order to continuously improve our products, and make sure our technology is on the cutting edge.” – Cheryl Hacking, VP-Marketing.
For more information contact:
347 King Street West,
Ingersoll, ON. N5C 3K6