Offering excellent strength and fatigue-resistance, the Drop Centre Axle has a capacity of 25,000 pounds, offering more load and greater flexibility. It is also available with Ingersoll Axles’ numerous FMVSS121 and CMVSS121 certified linings—giving customers the flexibility of choice to suit their particular applications.
- 8″ and 9″ drop
- Hot formed at IMT Forge Division
- Heat treated, stress relieved and shot blasted seamless tubing
- Friction welded spindles – F22 (tapered) and F24 (parallel)
- Available with IMT’s numerous FMVSS121 and CMVSS121 certified linings
- Capacity to 22,500 lbs.
- When installed as a drop, provides greater clearance for drive shafts
- When inverted, provides greater clearance for dry bulk and tanker discharge pipes
- Closer tolerances for air chamber mounting brackets—consistent position of brackets resulting in ease of assembly
- Produces excellent strength and fatigue resistance
- Flexibility of choice to meet customer needs
- Flexibility of choice to suit application
- More load possible