The Ingersoll Suspension System is an air ride trailer suspension system specifically designed for heavy-duty fixed axle and specialty trailers. Each suspension is custom designed to meet the requirements of the intended trailer application, and is covered by the IMT Warranty.
- Optimum I-Beam trailing beam design for reduced weight without compromising strength
- Patent pending fully wrapped axle connection for remarkable durability
- Built using industry standard components for off-the-shelf access to parts
- Patent pending beam wear spacers
- Short enclosed camshafts for reduced weight
- Integrates easily with industry-leading self steer axles
- Compatible with all of our standard axles
- SPIF compliant geometry eliminates the need for proportioning valve
- Customized to fit your driven beam centers, hanger designs, etc.
- Disc Brake Compatible